MKTG09020 2016 Professional Seminar Series
The aim of this module is to facilitate student reflection as part of professional development and practice. The outcome will be to equip learners will the skills to be a reflective practitioner.
On completion of this module the learner will/should be able to;
1. Demonstrate the importance of personal branding and career development planning.
2. Critique the effectiveness of data analysis, interpretation and meaning through the use of SPSS.
3. Synthesise the relevance and efficacy of peer discussion, debate and knoweldge expansion within the marketing discipline.
4. Show an insight and appreciation for creativity and innovation in marketing success.
5. Show insight and critical knowledge of marketing professional practice.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Module Assessment Strategies
Professional Practice Interview 50%
- The learner will keep a reflective journal throughout the seminar series.
- On completion of the series, the individual will present on the key areas of professional practice to a panel of academics.
Marketing Training 50%
- The learner will assist in the delivery of a training workshop to the regional business community.
As above or combination thereof.
Continuous Professional Development
Creativity and Innovation
Coursework & Assessment Breakdown
|Title||Type||Form||Percent||Week||Learning Outcomes Assessed|
|1||Professional Practice Interview||Continuous Assessment||Interview||50 %||Week 8||1,2,4,5|
|2||Marketing Training||Practical||Performance Evaluation||50 %||Week 13||1,3,4,5|
Full Time Mode Workload
|Workshop||Flat Classroom||Marketing Training Academy||2||Fortnightly||1.00|